Monday 28 July 2008

Ladies toilet

The weekend before last we went to Stamford in Lincolnshire. When we arrived we had coffee at the George, an old coaching inn - what a lovely place.

The reason for this post is to show you the Ladies!! Having visited the loo I had to get my camera and take some photos. This must be one of the poshest Ladies in the UK (unless you know otherwise.....) These murals are wonderful. The curtain to the window is then painted exactly the same on the mural. You may not be able to read the make of hairdrier but it says 'Da Vinci' on the side!

I'm wondering whether to have something like this when we decorate the bathroom!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you ran for your camera, it's amazing. Perhaps one should call it a powder room instead. I must remember to take my camera with me when I next visit the ladies, although not so sure I shall be greeted with such a pleasant sight! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's gorgeous. Wish all loos were as pretty.
    Margaret and Noreen

    ReplyDelete